|Key people||Alon Aginsky (President, CEO & Co-Founder)|
Ronen Tanami (COO)
Limor Schwartz (CFO)
Elias Chachak (VP Strategic Marketing & Business Development)
Ron Halpern (Executive Vice President of Global Sales)
|Sectors||telecoms, media, entertainment|
|Net income||Not published|
|Contacts||Media, Analysts & Sales|
cvidya on twitter
cVidya on LinkedIn
cVidya is a provider of revenue assurance, fraud and risk management, dealer management, marketing analytics and clearing house services to the global telecoms, media and entertainment sectors. cVidya has combined these solutions into IRIS (Integrated Revenue Intelligence Solutions), which is a convergent fraud management, revenue assurance and margin analytics offering. cVidya is based in Israel.
cVidya’s Integrated Revenue Intelligence Solutions (IRIS) includes the following integrated solutions:
- MoneyMap - a revenue assurance solution that identifies and helps CSPs reclaim revenue leakages by reconciling end-to-end networks, OSS and BSS
- DealerMap - a dealer management solution that manages the dealer life cycle, including operations management, commission verification and the identification of potential dealer fraud
- FraudView - a fraud management solution that identifies next-generation fraud and service abuse patterns, as well as performing subscriber risk management in realtime
- BusinessView - a marketing analytics platform that enables pricing analysis, the evaluation of service profitability and the optimization of pricing plans
- EZtrust - a dispute management and settlement platform for B2B partners.
Customers and Vertical Markets
cVidya's customers include AT&T, Bell Canada, BT, China Telecom, MTN South Africa, O2 UK, Swisscom and Vodafone Germany.
cVidya was established in 2001 by the company's CEO, Alon Aginsky and Chaim Mer. It is privately-held and has raised more than USD24 million from venture capital funds.
Growth and Acquisitions
cVidya acquired ECtel in 2009 for around USD20.5 million in cash. ECtel was established by ECI Telecom and went public on Wall Street in 2001, raising USD42 million with an initial market cap of USD187 million. Since then the company's shares have lost 91% of their value. Major shareholders in the company include IDB Development (39%) and Diker Management (18%).
cVidya does not publish financial information.
Regions of Activity
cVidya has customers across EMEA, North America and Asia. Its headquarters are in Israel.
News and Opinion
[Insert RSS feed]