|Headquarters||Worldwide: Paris, France; Americas: Herndon, Virginia; Asia-Pacific: Singapore|
|Key people||Philippe Ozanian, Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors Member; David Forlizzi, Chief Financial Officer; Bernard Breton, Senior Vice President, Americas & APAC Sales, and Chief Marketing Officer; Yann Le Helloco, Senior Vice President, Research & Development, and Chief Technology Officer; Marc Benrey, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Services; Vikas Trehan, Senior Vice President, Corporate & Business Development; Marc Acosta, Senior Vice President, Sales EMEA; Sylvain Quartier, Senior Vice President, Product Management & Markets|
|Sectors||Communications Service Providers, Mobile Operators, Large Enterprise IT and Government Organizations|
|Services||Professional services: consultancy, training, support, assistance services |
|Solutions||Managed & Communications Service Providers: |
o Application Visibility Services o IP VPN Reporting o Carrier Ethernet Reporting o Cloud Reporting
o Capacity Assessment and Forecasting o Wholesale IP Transit Billing o Peering Agreement Monitoring
o IP MPLS o Carrier Ethernet o Fixed Line Broadband o Cloud o Datacenter
o Mobile Backhaul o Radia Access Network o Small Cells & WiFi
o Automated Coverage Intelligence
o Mobile End-to-End o Radio Access Network o Mobile Backhaul o IP MPLS o Datacenter
o Capacity Assessment and Forecasting o Wholesale IP Transit Billing o Peering Agreement Monitoring
o Radio Access Network
Enterprise & Government:
o Data and IP Services o Cloud Services o Line of Business Reporting
o End User Experience Monitoring o Application Troubleshooting
o Datacenter o WAN
o Datacenter o WAN
o Public Safety Network o Wireless Network Planning
General inquiries: (Sales@infovista.com)
@InfoVista on Twitter
InfoVista on Facebook
InfoVista on LinkedIn
InfoVista on Google+
InfoVista on YouTube
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, service assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 550 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista’s solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit http://www.infovista.com/.
Service Assurance Dashboards:
- Vista360® provides a collaborative, easy-to-use, self-service network and application performance dashboard that enables decision makers to access personalized and actionable real-time data when and how they want it. Vista360 operationally simplifies the use of network performance, service performance and application performance information from VistaInsight for Networks and 5View Service Data Manager products.
Network Performance Management:
- VistaInsight® for Networks enables communications service providers and enterprises to meet performance expectations and service-level guarantees with actionable service quality visualization, including network infrastructure, storage infrastructure, servers and datacenters. It aids in proactive network performance management, troubleshooting and predictive capacity planning for critical IP-based networks and IT services, including IP/MPLS, MEF-aligned Carrier Ethernet, mobile backhaul, IP-VPN, application-aware VPNs and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Mobile Knowledge Pack helps mobile operators deliver high-quality voice and data services over mobile broadband by making available the intelligence and topology awareness they need to manage their mobile end-to-end network infrastructure and application delivery environments.
- VistaLink® for Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM is a pre-built integration solution, certified by the Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program, that accelerates the time-to-market of differentiated backhaul and IP/Carrier Ethernet services. It offers the benefits of best-in-breed, off-the-shelf software without the typical costs and risks of complex integration. It helps communications service providers enhance their enterprise and wholesale customers’ experience with a market-leading, Web-based interface, network SLA management, exception alerts and full historical reporting and analysis for engineering and planning.
Application Performance Management:
- 5View™ Service Data Manager provides communications service providers and large enterprises with real-time visibility into application performance management and service utilization down to the end-user level. By merging application response metrics with network flow data, 5View Service Data Manager allows network and application delivery teams to effectively troubleshoot and manage end-to-end application performance in a collaborative environment. It increases visibility across the entire application delivery chain, providing transactional metrics on an application-by-application basis with real-time flow data for rapid troubleshooting of application performance degradation.
- 5View™ Applications provides managed service providers and enterprise IT organizations with DPI-based, real-time application performance monitoring including traffic, usage, response time and other detailed metrics, to continuously track and analyze application quality and ensure consistent application performance across the entire infrastructure.
- 5View™ NetFlow is used by global network managers and communications service providers’ engineering and operation teams to ensure that applications are delivered as expected and that they operate as efficiently as possible. Contributing to data center monitoring and application-aware network performance management strategies, this comprehensive application flow analysis solution provides the relevant information needed to guarantee that traffic engineering and prioritization policies are optimized, and that network and application performance and service quality meet business requirements.
- 5View™ Mediation is used by communication service providers and large enterprises to ensure that their business-centric, service-oriented, IP-based infrastructure is able to support current and future service delivery levels. By employing a unique business intelligence (BI) architecture based on a centralized online analytical processing (OLAP) data repository, 5View Mediation enables engineering, operations and support teams to multi-dimensional analytics to reveal deep information about application performance and the state of their infrastructure.
Wireless Network Design and Planning:
- Mentum Planet is a robust and easy-to-use Windows-based software solution that helps mobile operators, integrators and equipment vendors plan, manage and improve the performance of wireless access networks. Mentum Planet supports all major wireless access standards, including LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi. It also addresses all stages of the network lifecycle, from strategic network planning to ongoing network performance management, and supports the planning of small cells and heterogeneous networks (HetNets), both in 2D and in 3D.
- VistaInsight for Planet helps RF engineers collect network performance management data in Mentum Planet, and apply this data to mobile network planning and network optimization efforts.
- Mentum Ellipse helps mobile operators dimension, plan and optimize their microwave and optical backhaul networks, from design to management and optimization. Relying on trusted engineering methods, the carrier-grade software application incorporates all the required ITU specifications for accurate network design.
- Mentum Geodata is a set of digital mapping data products designed to work with network planning and network optimization software in dense urban areas. Products in the Mentum Geodata portfolio are Skylines, Cityscapes, Cityscapes HD and Landscapes.
- Mentum Fusion automatically aggregates nationwide mobile network configurations to create real-time coverage maps and performance statistics, helping mobile operators address operational efficiency for network management and network configuration.
Mobile Network Optimization:
- Xeus Pro is a network optimization solution that enables mobile operators to intelligently post-process and analyze multiple points of network performance data, including call trace data, network configuration data, performance statistics and drive test data. It integrates seamlessly into mobile operators’ daily operations and network expansion activities, and can analyze these performance metrics to detect common radio problems that may compromise network quality of service. The solution relies on built-in RF network optimization best practices and detailed analysis for data throughput, abnormal call events and other systemic issues such as pilot pollution, overshooting cells and missing neighbors. Xeus Pro can also generate reports against predefined mobile network performance KPIs.
Network Configuration Management:
- Xeda is a unified network quality management software solution that manages all data related to network health. This solution can aid in network health checks, network parameter and configuration audits, optimization analytics and fault detection.
InfoVista has been recognized for its solutions, including:
- “2013 Fierce Innovation Awards” by Fierce Markets for Mentum Planet
- “2013 Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award” by Global Telecoms Business for Wireless Network Infrastructure Innovation
- “2013 COMET Awards” by Pipeline for Mentum Planet
- “2012 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award” by Internet Telephony and Customer Magazines for Mentum Planet
- “2012 Hot Products” by Public Safety Communications for Mentum CityScapes HD
- “2012 Network Product Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards” by Network Products Guide for Vista 360
- “2012 Network Product Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards” by Network Products Guide for VistaInsight for Networks
- “2012 Network Product Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards” by Network Products Guide for InfoVista’s Unified Communications Assurance Solution
- “2012 Network Middle East’s Innovation Awards” by Network Middle East for Best Network Management Vendor of the Year
- “2012 Pipeline Innovation Awards” by Pipeline for Vista 360 2.0
- “2011 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award” by TMCnet for Vista360
- “2011 Internet Telephony Unified Communications Excellence Award” by TMC for InfoVista’s Unified Communications Assurance Solution
- “2011 Frost & Sullivan Global Customer Service Leadership Award” by Frost & Sullivan in the Network Performance Management Market
- “2010 Reader Trust Awards for Best in Network Reporting” by Network Products Guide
- “2010 Reader Trust Awards for Best in Web 2.0 Tools” by Network Products Guide
InfoVista is deeply committed to ensuring its proactive service assurance solutions are performing as they should. InfoVista provides programs and offerings that guide CSPs and large IT enterprise organizations in the deployment of its solutions, as well as support needed for ongoing development. These services include customer support, professional services and training.
Customers and Vertical Markets
InfoVista serves more than 600 customers in more than 150 countries worldwide, delivering solutions to 80 percent of the world’s largest communications service providers and a host of large, global enterprises in various industries, including financial services, pharmaceuticals and chemicals, energy, utilities and government.
Customers include Airbus, AT&T, Bharti Airtel, BNP Paribas, Cable & Wireless, Citigroup, Deutsche Telekom, EDF, Maroc Telecom, MTN, Orange, SFR, Singtel, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Telstra, US Cellular and Wells Fargo.
InfoVista was founded in 1995 in Paris, France. In December 2011, U.S. private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC acquired InfoVista shares, representing 67.26 percent of the share capital and voting rights of the Company.
Growth and Acquisitions
InfoVista has made the following acquisitions:
- 2007: application network monitoring solutions provider Accellent
- 2012: network planning and network optimization solutions provider Mentum
- 2013: mobile network optimization specialist Aexio
Regions of Activity
InfoVista serves customers in more than 150 countries worldwide. It has a global presence with offices and representation in France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom, the U.S., Brazil, South Africa, Singapore, Australia and Egypt.
Blog "Proactive Network News"